Associate Director – Bristol
Lucrative salary package and opportunity to progress to/join at Director level
You work for an award-winning firm, with over 450 planning professionals covering all aspects of Planning and Development. You’re challenged, you’re passionate about your work and you can see yourself thriving within the firm over the next 5/10 years…
If this sounds more like the job you want to be doing rather than the one you are doing now, then we should talk. We’re currently looking for an Associate Director to join a Bristol-based consultancy.
Good question. Here’s a few reasons;
- You’ll receive early autonomy and responsibility on projects in a non-corporate atmosphere
- A market-leading compensation package
- It’s an opportunity to work on some of the most interesting and important planning and development projects in the UK
- There’s career progression based on individual merit – you could even join at Planning Director level provided you have a sound business case for the step up
- You’ll be given the chance to be part of a team that really values its people
- You’ll be part of an extensive learning and development programme – offered to Planners at all levels, which includes regular talks from industry leaders and experts
Tell me more…
The workload involves large scale and often complex planning projects in residential planning markets. The Associate Director won’t be pigeon-holed into this single market however, with ample schemes in energy and infrastructure planning also requiring your leadership. As an Associate Director, you will also have appeared as an expert witness at Public Inquiries and Hearings.
There’s so much more to tell you about the role. If you’d like more information than please do drop me a line.
Jon Taylor – JTA – 01792 484 444